Looking for that great learning experience that will excite and motivate your students?
The Science Spectrum provides teachers and students with unique experiences and hands-on learning only possible outside the classroom. Discover well over 250 interactive hands-on science exhibits, the breath-taking OMNI Theater, and daily live science demonstrations. The Science Spectrum is the perfect place to begin your students’ life-long learning experiences!
Before you make reservations:
- Have multiple days available that your group could attend if there is a conflict with your first choice, especially for field trips in April and May.
- Please make reservations with us a minimum of two (2) weeks in the Fall and four (4) weeks in the Spring prior to your visit.
- If you would like to use our free lunch room facility during your visit, please make your reservation in advance, as space is limited. (Lunches are not provided)
- Groups with students who have special needs may want to consider scheduling a trip on less busy days during the Spring. Earlier in the week is typically less crowded.
Day of your trip:
- When attending an OMNI Theater film, please make plans to arrive thirty (30) minutes before your scheduled film. Groups from out-of-state will need to consider that all show times are given in Central Standard Time (CST).
- Have accurate separate head counts of your students, teachers, and additional adults for your entire group.
- Please be prepared to make ONE SINGLE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP, rather than by class or person.
- Teachers or Aides that must personally accompany special needs students will be exempt from museum admission. OMNI Theater and special exhibition rates still apply. Call for more information.
- Please inform parents & chaperones that Membership benefits are not valid with group or school visits.
FOR MORE FIELD TRIP INFORMATION CALL: (806) 745 – 2525 EXT. 234
Standard Field Trip Pricing:
Students, Teachers & Chaperones