Holiday Membership Special!
November 27th through December 24th, all annual Membership packages are on sale! There’s no better gift to give than year round learning experiences for the ones you love. Applies to both new and renewing memberships.
Come to the Science Spectrum more than a couple times a year? Become a member, and not only save money, but be included in on all the action.
Basic Membership Packages Include:
- Unlimited museum visits for a full year
- Discounted tickets to the OMNI Theater
- 10% discount on most purchases in the Science Shop
- Invitation to Member’s ONLY museum events
- Discounts on science classes, camps, birthday parties, and special exhibits
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, the PRISM
- Reciprocating membership benefits at participating ASTC museums (reciprocating museums)
Each institution has its own admission policy so call before you go to get the details. Also, reciprocity extends only to regular general admission-it does not include free admission to additional attractions such as special exhibits, planetarium shows, simulator rides or giant-screen films. It also does not usually include museum store discounts.
Please note-local restrictions apply.
- Based on your science center’s / museum’s location: Science centers and museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement. 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Science centers / museums may create their own local reciprocal program. ASTC does not require or participate in these agreements, or dictate their terms.
- Based on your residence: To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live ore than 90 miles* away from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admission staff reserves the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply.
*The Science Spectrum only enforces a 60 mile residence rule. Meaning you must live more than 60 miles from Lubbock to use a membership from another ASTC partner museum or science center.